TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Student-Teacher Map Creation
- Connect with Google Classroom or ClassLink
- Manually Mapping
- Import Teacher Directory
Student-Teacher Map Creation
- Navigate to Teacher Portal > Directory Management
- There are 4 different ways to add to the directory
Connect with Google Classroom or ClassLink
- Connecting through Google Classroom will map your students to their teacher by the settings in your Google Classroom.
- To connect with ClassLink you will need you ClassLink tenant ID.
- For ClassLink, please grant Deledao access at ClassLink portal by following the instructions
- Your ClassLink tenant ID can be found in Roster Server > Manage in the top right.
- Users have the ability to map staff and students by OU or individual email addresses.
Import Teacher Directory
- Please upload a CSV file with the following fields and include this line as the first line in the CSV file: "StudentEmail,TeacherEmail"
After mappings hav been set up, students will now be able to submit unblock requests to one of the mapped teachers.
© Deledao Education