In order for Deledao to filter the contents in Google Docs, it is required to enable Drive SDK API and allow Deledao to access Google Drive data.
Enable Drive SDK API
- Log into admin.google.com
- Go to Apps > Google Workspace > Settings for Drive and Docs > Features and Applications
- Go to "Drive SDK" and click "Edit" button
- Select option "Allow users to access Google Drive with the Drive SDK API"
- Click "Save"
Grant Deledao Access to Google Drive Data
- Go to "Security > Access and data control > API controls" and open "Domain-wide delegation".
- Click "Add New", and then
- In the "Client ID" field enter "102414137000641598412"
- In The "Scope" field enter: https://www.googleapis.com/auth/documents.readonly, and https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.readonly
© Deledao Education