Deledao’s Parent Portal feature is a great parent engagement tool. Once signed up, parents can:
- Receive weekly email reports of the student's blocked and allowed activities.
- When school devices are brought home, use the Deledao web Parent Portal or Deledao Parent mobile app to:
- Block additional categories and websites.
- Unblock certain websites, if allowed by school admin.
- Set down time on school devices.
Prior to inviting the parents to the Parent Portal, the administrator will need to make some basic configurations of the Parent Portal features in the Deledao Admin Console.
Admin Console Parent Portal - Settings
- Show only off-campus activities to guardians - will let only see student activities when the student is off campus.
- Show only blocked activities to guardians - will let the guardian only show the students blocked activities.