The MSP console is where users can easily manage multiple districts in one place. After signing into the MSP console, users will see a list of the districts they're managing, and access individual district admin consoles without additional logins.
To access the MSP Console, users can go to msp.deledao.com. In the MSP console, users will have the ability to do the following:
- District management
- See the complete list of managed districts.
- Search districts by district name, email domain, and admin user name.
- Click on the district name, and open a new window/tab with the district's admin console without additional login.
- User management
- Change current user's password.
- There are two MSP user roles.
- Admin: can create and remove MSP users, and do everything.
- Standard: cannot manage MSP users. But can manage district settings.