The MSP console console is where users can easily manage multiple districts in one place.The console will only let MSPs sign into the MSP console once, see a list of the districts they're managing, and access individual district admin consoles without additional logins.
To access the MSP Console user can go to msp.deledao.com. Users will have the ability to do the following:
- District management
- See the complete list of managed districts.
- Search districts by district name, email domain, and admin user name.
- Click on the district name, and open a new window/tab with the district's admin console without additional login.
- User management
- Change current user's password.
- There are two MSP user roles.
- Admin: can create and remove MSP users, and do everything.
- Standard: cannot manage MSP users. But can manage district settings.