Admin console users can view students' live screens and open tabs in the Reports tab of the Admin Console. Users can take a screenshot of the students' screen, send a message, and lockdown the student's browser.
To view a live screen, chose the student and click 'Connect'. Once connected, users will see the student's live screen and the open tabs.
- Screenshot - Take screenshots of a student's browsing page or open tabs by clicking the camera icon.
- Send Message - Engage in conversation with students by clicking the dialogue icon in the student's window. The teacher will see the student's response in the bottom right of the screen.
[Prerequisite: IT Admin needs to enable Chrome Devices to allow desktop notifications]
- Lockdown Browser - Lockdown a student's browser
- Close Tab - Remotely close tabs by clicking the 'x' button near the webpages in an individual student's monitoring window
- Open Tab - Open the student's tab in your browser. The student's tab will open in a new tab on the instructor's browser.